Showcasing the full range of components, including innovative solar-power relays, displays and switching power supplies
Munich, Germany, September 20, 2016 – At electronica 2016, ZETTLER electronics GmbH (http://www.zettlerelectronics.com/) will showcase its full range of products. The manufacturer and distributor of electromagnetic and electronic components will once again be present at the ZETTLER Group (http://www.zettler-group.com/) booth (Hall A2/655). Here, ZETTLER will be demonstrating the full breadth of its extensive know-how in the business areas: Relays, Displays, Magnetics und Controls.
– Relays: Innovative product lines of high-grade, cost-efficient components for the modern industry and consumer electronics, e.g., automotive relays, signal relays as well as special relays for highly specific applications and switching power supplies.
With its wide range of powerful solar relays (e.g., AZSR180) ZETTLER electronics is responding to continually increasing need for inverter-design driven specifications related to physical size, energy efficiency and relay safety features.
– Displays: ZETTLER will also introduces its portfolio of innovative TFT panels with capacitive touch technology, LCD modules as well as PMLCD and OLED. The wide spectrum of TFT Modules is made for numerous applications such as Avionics, Medical, Navigation Systems, Industrial Controls, Irrigation Controls, Testing/Measurement devices and Smart Metering.
– Magnetics: A variety of top quality winding goods will be presented, e.g., transformers, chokes, coils as well as switched-mode power supply modules for PCB mounting.
– Controls: The controls portfolio offers industry leading and highly specialized support services to the HVAC/R market with a comprehensive product line, including relays, contactors and bimetal thermostatic switches.
„At electronica, ZETTLER electronics can fully demonstrate its extensive know-how and experience in the field of electromagnetic and electronic components“, explains Alexander Stöckel, Productmanagement Electromechanical Components at ZETTLER electronics. „Our shared booth with ZETTLER Group showcases our full service capabilities. We provide solutions for component applications across the industrial and commercial markets and a broad spectrum of other industries. Our products inspire innovation and support engineers from the design through to production phase.“
Download of High-Quality Images: ZETTLER electronics Booth (http://www.lucyturpin.de/PR/Zettler/2016/Images/ZETTLER_electronica2014.JPG)
Further Information on ZETTLER electronics:
– ZETTLER electronic Website (http://www.zettlerelectronics.com/cms/front_content.php?idcat=5&lang=2)
– Video ZETTLER Relays Production Line (http://www.zettlerelectronics.com/cms/front_content.php?idcat=122)
– ZETTLER Group Website (http://www.zettler-group.com/home/)
Building on more than a century of expertise in German precision engineering, ZETTLER GROUP is a world-class enterprise, engaged in the design, manufacturing, sales and distribution of electronic components. Its industry leadership is based on a unique combination of engineering competence and global scale. ZETTLER GROUP“s diversified product lines are designed to provide complete solutions for component applications across a broad spectrum of industries, including relays, magnetics, displays, controls and new energy solutions. With a global network of companies ZETTLER GROUP is not only present in low cost manufacturing geographies, but also has the ability to provide customer-focused solutions in proximity to local industrial and commercial markets. Located near Munich, Germany, ZETTLER Electronics GmbH serves as the European headquarters for ZETTLER Group and operates through a comprehensive network of distributors across nineteen countries, including all the key markets of the European Union, Scandinavia, Israel, and Turkey.
Zettler electronics GmbH
82178 Puchheim (München)
Lucy Turpin Communications GmbH
+49 (0)89 – 41 77 61 – 13